BLDG Memphis is a membership organization, made up of nonprofit community developers, advocates, individuals, community-based organizations, government entities, and anyone else who supports the revitalization of Memphis neighborhoods.
By becoming a member you not only support the work of our organization but also add your voice to others in advocating for better Memphis neighborhoods. There's strength in numbers.
Membership is for you whether you are:
- an interested citizen who has attended the Pizza with Planners series (or one of our many other programs);
- an advocate wanting to get more involved in issues like transportation (bike, pedestrian, transit), blight, and/or neighborhood redevelopment;
- a community development corporation who wants to meet peer organizations and tap into our capacity building programs for CDCs;
- another nonprofit, government entity, or business that supports neighborhood revitalization...
Become a member today! We offer a sliding scale for individuals, and organizational dues are based on budget size. Follow the links below to join and pay online (via PayPal) or download a PDF of the membership form, fill it out, and email it to info@BLDGmemphis.org (we'll follow up about payment details if you choose to email).
For more information about membership for community development corporations, email johnpaul@BLDGmemphis.org.
Here are our membership levels and descriptions:
- Grassroots / Student Member - $15
- Individual Community Member - $35
- Family Member - $65
- Supporting Member - $100 to $499
- Sustaining Member - $500 and up
- Associations/ Small Nonprofit Member (Budget under $25,000) - $50 to $249
- Nonprofit / Business Member - $250 to $499 - Org. budget greater than $25,000
- Supporting Member - $500 to $2,499
- Sustaining Member - $2,500 and Up